Via Geromini, 7
26100 Cremona CR
Tel. 0372 407266 - 407474 - Fax 0372 407457
Opening hours: the Municipal Time Office receives only by appointment.
The Municipal Time Office was established in 1998 to oversee the policies and projects for the Territorial Timetable Plan of the City of Cremona (TTP). This is a back office, which cannot be directly accessed by the public, having the function of interdepartmental collaboration with other offices through the development and provision of support in the management of the projects that are proposed and implemented.
The TTP (Italian Law 53/2000 and Regional Law 28/2004), promoted by the Municipality of Cremona, aims at improving the quality of life, access to services and offices and to the city itself. In addition, given its focus on changing life styles and mobility, it also aims at modifying the relationship between working and leisure time, the time a person dedicates to one's own profession, the family and oneself.
The objectives of the TTP are:
- awareness raising against trade liberalization;
- revitalization of the historical centre;
- collective use of public space;
- a specific timetable for the offices of the public administration;
- better access to the town's cultural heritage and legacy;
- territorial services for the people provisionally staying in Cremona for cultural, tourist and professional reasons;
- access and quality improvement of public spaces, also through the adoption of sustainable mobility measures;
- standardization of the timetable for the schools and the town, adjusting to the transformation currently under way in the school system
- improvement in urban quality and safe access to public spaces.